LIT-UP@WSSS: a new view at WSSS

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SUBORDINATE COURTS





Today, Literature students went to the Subordinate Court. It was my first time going there. I had always wanted to go there but not for a case. I always wanted to see the inside of a court and had always wanted to attend a hearing. We were given a tour throughout the court. I never thought that a court could have very advanced technology but we were later brought to an "E-Court". Who would have thought that a lawyer could represent his/her client without actually being in the court? I certainly never thought that it could be done.
The hearing we heard was about illegal gambling. It took place, if I'm not mistaken, at Geylang Lorong 14. Finally after today, I can say that i have gone to the Subordinate Court.

Done By: Muhd Amirul 3E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home